Want to Host a Training Conference in Your Church?

Is training a vital part of your strategy to grow and nurture your team?

Winning the lost and developing strong believers is God’s mandate for His church. It is essential for church growth. The process is accelerated when God’s people learn to seize the opportunities available to them. Often we look down the street for greener pastures when God has diamonds for us in our backyard. Leadership is a diamond mine that is virtually untapped in churches across the nation. When you consider only 10% of all church members are involved in ministry, this puts a real emphasis on helping the other 90% catch a vision for ministry and discover their place in the church. We want to help your church members catch a vision for ministry and equip them to become part of the team.

What you don’t know CAN hurt you.

Have you ever wondered why it is so hard to get volunteers involved in ministry or why the turn-over rate is so high? 

Does training make a difference?

I watched, in Guatemala, as men cut the grass with long pruning shear-type scissors knowing it can be done so much easier and quickly with a lawn mower. In the same respect, there are wonderful tools available that will help teachers do a more effective job—more easily! I often see good people becoming frustrated or burned out doing the best they can. The problem is they need to know HOW and that there is an EASIER way.

Benefits from having a training conference:

  • A powerful way for leadership to invest in the ministry staff
  • Convenience
  • Better attendance
  • Promote district, community and church unity by inviting area Churches.

 

 What will a training conference do for your church?

  • People will get excited about ministry!
  • They will go back into the classrooms better equipped/trained and thus happier teachers.
  • Attendance will increase because the class is fun and meets student’s needs.
  • Recruiting new teachers will become easier and teacher longevity will increase.

Benefits from having a training conference in the local church:

  • A powerful way for leadership to invest in the ministry staff
  • Convenience
  • Better attendance
  • Promote district, community and church unity by inviting area Churches.

 

Pat's Conferences Include

  • Children's Ministry
  •  Leadership
  • Appreciation Banquets
  • Recruiting Service
  • Parenting

How will this training conference benefit your teachers? 

  • A seminar is a tangible way for the Church Leadership to show the value they place on the teachers as individuals and their place of ministry. 
  • 30 years teaching & leadership experience will be poured into your teachers.
  • Teachers will catch a fresh vision of the importance of ministering to adults and children
  • They will develop new skills and enrich fundamental skills that are vital to classroom success.
  • They will be exposed to new products and resources that are available.

Spirit Empowered Ministry

Spirit Empowered Ministry

More Links That May Interest You

Why Conferences are important to you and your team. 

 


Products

Cart

Hey! I’m so glad you stopped by!

I am Pat Holland. I am a wife, mom, a Nana, and a child of God. I am living out my passion to equip and encourage believers to live out their faith through the power and presence of Precious Holy Spirit.

And I’m FAMILY SIZING it!

 

Don’t Miss a Single Blog

Sign up to have it delivered directly to your email box. Don't miss a single post. Sign up to have them delivered to your email.

Looking for something specific. Here are my Posts By Topic

Contact Us

Contact Us

Want to know more about Holy Spirit?

I'm absolutely convinced that Holy Spirit wants to help us in every area of our lives. I would like to share with you some of the things I have learned about Him! Would you like to read a sample chapter of my book, "Precious Holy Spirit"?

Free Teaching Download

The Who, What and Why of Pentecost

Do you feel that you live beneath what God designed for you? Do you sense that something is missing in your walk with God? Pat's teaching sermon will help you to... Recognize the value of Pentecost. The acts of Acts didn’t end. They should be continuing through you! Gain an understanding of the Feasts of Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles in the Old Testament. Gain an understanding of New Testament Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles. Realize that the same Holy Spirit who filled believers on the Day of Pentecost wants to fill you so you can do the works of Jesus. I am so confident that you will be blessed by this teaching that I want to give you the first session: "The Who, What and Why of Pentecost." Let me get your email address and I'll get that right off to you.