February Prayer Focus
Praying through the Book of Acts in 28 Days
1. For empowered witnessing. “We shall received power…and ye shall be witnesses” (Acts 1:8).
2. For a spirit of “one accord” to prevail among the churches. “When the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place” (Acts 2:1).
3. For the outpouring of the Holy Ghost. “I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh” (Acts 2:17).
4. For the fear of the Lord to rest on the church. “and fear came upon every soul” (Acts 2:43).
5. For boldness in Jesus’ name. “Such as I have give I thee: In the Name of Jesus…” (Acts 3:6).