Have you ever said “No one cares!”! I can’t get helpers” or “I’m gonna quit too! Have you ever feel like quitting just because you can’t get enough workers to get the job done?
I know I have!
If you haven’t, maybe you’ve said something like…“How can I do a better job of recruiting and building my team?”
You can’t do it alone.
Children’s Ministry is labor intensive and it demands a team of caring people. Great teams don’t just happen. Great teams are built.
How do you build a team that has the vision, the skills and the determination to impact the lives of children with the Love of God? I’ve learned some really important recruiting skills that will help you place the right person in the right place on your team. I know there are tons of positions to fill…that’s why it is so important for you to learn how to be a great recruiter.
I understand how hard it can be, especially if you have been understaffed for a long time. Just sticking unqualified warm bodies in classrooms is the breeding ground for discipline problems and the migration of families to other churches.
I know how hard it can be.
I know how alone you can feel!!! I’ve been there. In this teaching I share my failures and what I learned from them. So, if you are ready to have a bigger, better and stronger team, you can download this teaching right now.
In this teaching I will help you:
- Cast the vision for this vital ministry of the church.
- Help people see Children’s Ministry differently.
- Change your thinking about recruiting.
- Prepare you to:
- Recruit so you actual recruit more people
- Look and sound successful instead of desperate
- Organize yourself so you always have the tools you need to approach a potential team member.
- Develop greater confidence to reach outside your little box.
- See the importance of equipping your new recruit and give you a strategy for doing that.
- I’ll also give you some ideas to help you show your team how much you appreciate them.
If you are ready for some real answers to real problems, right now is a great time to get started!