Join the 21 Day Prayer Challenge
Let’s do more than talk about prayer. Let’s do it.
I’ve written a book that will equip and challenge your children to pray.
More than a book…it’s a digital guidebook to help your child develop the prayer habit.
21 links to video
21 Action Strategies
This guidebook is written to the child as if I were having devotions with them.
It is designed for personal devotions for children. But it can be used for family table talks or devotions together.
Prayer and kids go together like peanut butter and jelly. I’ve found that children’s faith and prayers are amazing. But they need to be encouraged and taught to develop a lifestyle of prayer.
Teach Me to Pray 21 Day Family Challenge
Let’s teach children to pray.
Raise up children that pray confidently, know God and desire His Presence.
See it modeled by doing it with your family.
Teach it. What does God’s Word say about prayer? Why? How? Prayer Pattern. Believe God. His Presence. Persist. Hear God.
Do it. It’s not enough to just talk about prayer. From Day 1 they will pray.
Track it. Develop a prayer habit by teaching them how to pray and making them accountable with the I Prayed chart that is in the prayer journal.
The Teach Me to Pray Guidebook includes…
21 Faith building Daily Devotions to take children & families deeper in prayer.
21 Links to faith building Videos that speak directly to pray disciplines
12 Free Downloads
- Link to a personal Prayer Journal.
- Link to Footprint in the Sand poster.
- Link to Keep Believing poster.
- Link to Prayer Pattern Strategy outline.
- Link to How to Digest God’s Word Strategy
- Link to How to Know God’s Will
- Link to Plug into the Power Bookmarker
- Link to P.U.S.H. Blog Grid Activity Sheet.
- Link to F.R.O.G. Flash Grid Activity Sheet.
- Link to My Promises Scriptures
- Link to A Prayer for My Heart
- Link to A Powerful Prayer of St. Francis
Parents or children’s pastors can subscribe to 21 Family Moments daily emails that match what the children are learning each day.
This download gives you the option to select .mobi; .epub; or .pdf so you can use it on your favorite reader or computer.